Saturday, May 31, 2014

Glossybox May Bergdorf Goodman

My Glossybox FINALLY came Friday. Seriously, everyone had theres a long time ago, so glad to get mine! This month they were doing a collaboration with Bergdorf Goodman. I ordered 3 additional boxes as well.

Glossybox is $21.00 a month. The box sends 5 or more luxury beauty items. This month there were 6. This month there were 15 different products available that Glossybox would choose 6 of to send in the boxes. I ordered a total of 4 boxes in hopes of gettting many different products!

I received all of the boxes and every single box was exactly the same. I was really hoping to get different options! Oh well, there were still great products in the boxes I received.



Super cute outside of the box! A little beat up, but glad it is just the outter box.



The inner box was a beautiful light purple and not dented at all!



Definitly saving this box for a birthday present or something. Super cute box!


The $25.00 gift code was on the top, so happy! The box was only $21.00 ($15.00 for each gift box) and the gift code was worth $25.00 so you got the box for free plus $4.00!!! They can be combined also since they are like a gift card. 



The information was great. It showed what products should be included and the prices of the full sized product.



I liked what I saw when I opened the box. It was a fair bit of product and they were pretty big sizes! 

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer ($13.50): I am very excited about this item! I use primers and I think this one will be wonderful. It looks amazing, and I will probably buy more!


 Iluminage Skin Prep Gentle Cleanser ($2.50): This is pretty nice. I will use it when traveling but I don't think I will buy a large one.


Alterna CAVIAR CC Cream ($8.33):  I have never used a CC cream, but I love leave in hair cream and I bet this will work great. I will likely buy more!



ReVive Intensite Volumizing Eye Serum ($70.00): Holy Smoke! That is some expensive stuff!! I can't wait to use it and hope it really works! It is a little too expensive to buy more of though!




Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue ($20.00): I REALLY like this. I normally stay far away from floral scents. But, this isn't too strong. I thought it was so-so in the bottle. When I put it on, it reacted with my skin very well. It smells amazing on! I will be getting more of this!




 Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream ($31.67): I am already using something for my eyes. So I will pass this onto someone else. I am thinking it is a great product though? Smells nice.

I forgot to take a picture of mine individually!

My total value for my May Glossybox is $171.00. Seriously, AMAZING! These products were great sizes that I can use them for a while and have gift codes to use to buy more with! I am really happy I grabbed these boxes and would do it again! I wish I received different products in each box, but that's okay. I really enjoyed this collaboration!

If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox (I highly recommend!!!), click through my link here. They are $21.00 a month and have amazing values. Enter code "HAIR" at check out to receive a free Nioxin Hair Thickener ($50 value). 

No comments:

Post a Comment