Thursday, May 29, 2014

Citrus Lane June Pick Your Item

*Disclosure: This post contains referral links*




Citrus Lane is offering something new this month! You can pick one of the items you want in your box. I have never heard of them doing this and I am VERY excited about it!

In my box I have 4 options, they are 4 different styled wet bags. 

Option 1: Classic Mickey Wet Bag 



Option 2: Mickey Icon Wet Bag


Option 3: Monsters Wet Bag


Option 4: Winnie the Pooh Wet Bag


Or you can choose "surprise me", where Citrus Lane will randomly pick for you.

I really like this option and hope they continue it. We choose the third option of the monster bag. I really do not like cartoon characters on stuff and the monster bag was less "icony" I suppose. 

Our family really enjoys Citrus Lane. If you go through my link here, you can get your first box for 50% off. You could sign up for the monthly subscription to just give it a try. I HIGHLY recommend it. 

What option did you choose this month? Do you like the option of choosing your main item?



No comments:

Post a Comment